Flashback to 1995 when Newsweek author Clifford Stolls famously made a bold statement about the internet:
“The truth is no online database will replace your daily newspaper, no CD-ROM can take the place of a competent teacher, and no computer network will change the way government works.”
He wasn’t the only one who thought the internet wouldn’t work. Fast forward to 2018, and the internet looks a lot different than what most “thought” would happen.
- In 1995, less than 1% of the world’s population had an Internet connection. In January 2018, the percentage was an astounding 40%.
- At the start of 2018, 1.3 billion websites lived on the Internet
- There are now more than 3.8 billion internet users across the globe
You might be asking yourself, “What does the Internet have to do with Kala?” Well, it’s no secret that many “experts” or high profile people have an opinion about the risk of ICO coins and how cryptocurrency has a long way to go. But, like the internet, Kala is proving today’s crypto critics wrong!
Kala Is The Right Kind Of Different
Kala is unlike most crypto coins for many reasons, but one of the biggest is Kala’s ecosystem.
The Kala Ecosystem (when fully integrated)
- Mining – Our community can mine Kala through pre-configured mining rigs
- Current Partnerships – Symatri partners will integrate Kala in the following ways: membership enrollment payments, product purchases, member commission payouts
- CORE – Existing platform that allows users to earn Kala through online activities
- Reach – Online marketplace where Kala can be spent
- Kala Wallet – Unique and easy-to-use crypto wallet with thousands of users that provides a safe and secure place to store, send, receive, and use Kala
- Additional Uses Additional, future uses for Kala in our own ecosystem
- Business Partnerships/Applications – We are already being approached by other businesses looking to partner with or integrate Kala, which will expand the ecosystem even more
Our ecosystem adds a level of stability and longevity to the cryptocurrency experience that’s hard to find elsewhere.
How the Kala Ecosystem Builds Value
There are several elements that go into the value of a cryptocurrency, and Kala has been specifically designed to build lasting value. Some of these elements include:
Supply and Demand – Supply and Demand is a big factor that determines the value of anything that can be traded, including all digital currencies. Kala has a maximum of 21 billion whole units (that are divisible), which are released at a constant, unchangeable rate according to the distribution schedule. This creates a limited supply when demand rises.
Innovation – With Bitcoin being the frontrunner for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, many coins could be viewed as Bitcoin clones (with minor adjustments). Innovation is therefore another thing that can affect value. Cryptocurrencies who carve out a solid niche and can stand on their own have more appeal and longevity. Kala isn’t a crypto copycat; it’s part of a complete ecosystem built on blockchain innovation now and in the future.
Strength of the Community – The number of users who use, mine, trade, or conduct transactions is a good indicator of the strength of that currency. The stronger the community, the more crisis-resistant the cryptocurrency is. Kala already has thousands of users across 140 countries and hundreds of miners, making our starting point stronger and more established than others.
Utility – Another key factor in the value of any cryptocurrency is its utility. The more useful a coin is, the more value it will have. Kala’s ecosystem is designed for utility, with some pieces already preparing for Kala integration, and other applications in the planning or building stages.
Each strategically designed component of our ecosystem not only gives value to Kala, but also increases uses, transactions, and infrastructure, making Kala more appealing to future partners and crypto exchanges. Altogether, our ecosystem provides a foundation for long-term stability and success.
Be Part of Kala’s System for Success
Over 6 million Kala are being released to the Kala network every day! Don’t miss out on being part of a proven, growing network–and ecosystem. And right now, the Kala community can exclusive pricing with our Group 2 sale!
How to Purchase
All Kala Rig orders go through our exclusive supplier, Mintage Mining. To purchase a Group 2 Kala Rig, follow these quick and simple steps:
- Visit our Kala Rigs order page
- Create an account with our Kala Rig supplier
- Complete your order
For questions, please contact our Customer Support portal.
This is your chance to get in with Kala at the ground level! What are waiting for?