You were given the chance to go back in time and be one of the first to mine Bitcoin, would you take it? Bitcoin’s first miners:
- Could earn 200 BTC in two days
- (August 2018) 200 BTC Value = Over $1.2 million
Not bad for two days of mining work!
Other cryptocurrencies have similar stories: the people participating in the beginning have the opportunity to reap the highest rewards. We want you to have that chance!
Early Kala supporters are being rewarded with first access to mining through exclusive, preconfigured Kala mining rigs before the blockchain becomes available to the general public.
Rewards for Being the First to Mine Kala
Billions of Kala will be created through mining in the first year alone, with a controlled supply distribution.
- Years 1-4: 9 Billion Kala (50% of Lifetime Amount)
- Years 5-8: 4.5 Billion Kala (25% of Lifetime Amount)
- Years 9-12: 2.25 Billion Kala (12.5% of Lifetime Amount)
- The distribution will continue to halve every four years
That’s app. 6 million Kala/day through mining in the first 4 years! The number of Kala being created will be split between all the rigs actively mining Kala each day.
*NOTE: Results are based on rig performance.
Kala Mined in the First 12 Years
Get Your Calculators Ready!
- Total # of Kala Being Mined = 18 Billion
- Total # of Kala Released Daily (for the first 4 years) = Approx. 6 Million
- Total # of Group 1 Miners = 750
- Total # of Group 2 Miners = 2,500
Which means…Each day 6,000,000 Kala are released to at most 3,250 miners until Group 2 sells out.
Now, you do the math! How many Kala could you possibly mine in a day?
These exclusive and ready-to-mine rigs will ship pre-configured, and only take a few simple steps to set up. No research, ordering and waiting for parts, or assembling and configuring required.
- Group 1 (750 rigs) sold out quickly
- Group 2 (2,500 rigs) is now OPEN
- Members of our Kala community can purchase a Kala Rig at a deep discount through our exclusive supplier
- Create a free account to order, and enjoy the additional perks of tracking your rig’s performance and worry-free automatic updates